David Coe, CPSM
North Central Group
- Entering my 3rd year as the president of ISM-Madison, I continue to look forward, along with our committed Board of Directors, in providing value-driven enhancements for our membership and our organization.
- I am a graduate of Luther College with a double BA degree in Business Management and History. Over my career, it is my History degree that has helped most as I have advanced both personally and professionally. Seek me out sometime to ask me, why.
- Look for me when you attend your next Overture event. As a volunteer usher I may take your ticket or escort you to your seat.
- Hotels are in my DNA and am now approaching four decades in the hospitality industry. I have had a wide variety of experiences including, but not limited to, front desk clerk, general manager, Director of Sale & Marketing, Regional Manager, and most currently Director of Facilities and Purchasing for the North Central Group, a gig I have now held nine years.
- In my spare time I enjoy traveling, volunteering for a host of organizations, working on my 3rd HO Railroad layout, improving my home’s landscaping presentation, which seems to be never ending, and spending time with a supportive family.