- This event has passed.
May 11, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Panel Discussion on Project Management
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Time: 11:30 – 12:00 Doors open and Lunch Available
12:00 – 1:00 Program
Location: American Family Insurance
6000 American Parkway, Madison, WI
Building “A”, Training Center Rm #2151
Supply Chain Professionals are increasingly leading projects that range anywhere from collaborative sourcing activities to continuous improvement initiatives. Many find themselves in project management roles daily. To give a little insight into the world of project management, ISM-Madison is hosting a Panel Discussion on project management.
American Family is doing maintenance to one of their parking ramps so the surface lots will be more crowed than usual, it will take a little longer for you to find a parking spot.
Panel Discussion Overview
Our panel will be made up of 3 Professional Project Managers from different disciplines and companies. The panel will discuss each of the following five questions with each panelist providing their thoughts and opinions:
- What are two or three key areas you consider for each project you handle?
- What is the most critical element from your perspective?
- What concerns do you have about each project – knowing that, to some degree, each project is unique?
- What have you learned to avoid?
- Other Key elements you believe the membership should be made aware of?
After the discussions on these questions, we will have the panel answer questions from the audience.
ISM Affiliate Members – cost included in membership dues
Students and ISM Direct Members – $15
Guests – $40